Custom Wood Cabinet Cleaning and Care
Proper care and cleaning practices will keep your custom cabinets in great condition, always looking polished and refined. Here are a few of our tips:
- Avoid contact with liquids, both hot and cold. Wipe off any liquids as soon as possible.
- For appliance cabinets, make sure appliances are installed and functioning properly.
- Avoid contact with heat sources, like heaters, radiators, and direct sunlight.
- Use caution when using sharp utensils or products near custom wood products.
- Clean with a soft, damp wash cloth, and make sure to wipe down to dry soon after.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals, like alcohol products. Non-abrasive soaps only.
- Mineral spirits can be used for hard-to-remove spots.
- Wipe down frequently to maintain a clean and polished look.
- For painted cabinets, the Magic Eraser® sponges work very well.
Have a question about care and cleaning? Contact Us.